PRIVACY / TERMS OF SERVICE
- All materials, information, software, products and services (also referred to as "Content"), included in or available through https://chloroquinesil.com (also referred to as "Site") are provided on an "as is" basis. The Content is provided without warranties of any kind.
- By using the Content of the Site, you explicitly agree to these terms and conditions. We do not warrant that the Content on this Site is accurate, reliable or correct; that this Site will be available at any particular time or location; that any defects or errors will be corrected; or that the Content is free of viruses or other harmful components. Your use of this Site is solely at your own risk. Any Content viewed, downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of this Site is done solely at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage, including without limitation personal injury or distress, damage to your computer system, or loss of data, that results from the viewing or download of any Content. The owner can not be held responsible for any problems occuring by using or not using the Site and its Content in any way.
- Links, advertisements and third party sites
- This Site provides advertisements and links to other third party websites over which we have no control. We can not be held responsible for those advertisements and websites or any of its Content. You acknowledge that you view and access these advertisements and websites entirely at your own risk.
- Content of the owner of chloro games
- The site chloro games may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed, in whole or partly, for any purpose other than individual viewing of this content, without the express prior written consent of the owner. Any modification, decompilation or reverse-engeneering of the owners copyrighted content for any purpose is prohibited.
- Content of Third Parties
- Games and other content on the site which is not made and copyrighted by the owner of this site, is either licensed or used with permission and protected by international copyright. These games are intellectual property and/or copyright and/or trademark by their respective owners and/or authors.If you are the developer/owner/copyright holder of a game and you wish to have it removed by the owner of this site, please email us by contact form.
Information we collectThe personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information. If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide. When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How we use your informationWe use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud